I have not wanted to blog lately because I can not find the cord that transfers pictures from my camera to my computer. When I say "the cord" that is about as technical as I get.
I was waiting to blog about some of my favorite sentences that Xioxtl says now and include cute pics to go with. I have been able to get her hair up into pig tails and it is so stinkin' cute, but like I said I can't get them off the camera. DOH!
The show must go on!
Lately Xioxtl has been coming up with some very cute sentences. Some of my favorites are:
"_________ (fill in the blank) where are you, ________?"
Usually she fills in the blank with Mommy, Daddy, baby, cup, shoes, coat, Nannie or whatever she happens to be looking for.
Xixotl has a very hard time making up her mind. She will ask for milk and when I give her milk she says,
"NO! I no want it!" and then will ask for water and when I give her water she says, "NO! I no want it!"
This goes on with just about everything she wants, or doesn't want, or wants or maybe doesn't want.
She has also started saying, "I get it" when she drops something and wants to pick it up herself.
Xioxtl has 2 favorite songs right now that she asks for regularly. What she calls them is "More Daddy?" and "More Pacorn?" Those songs are "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" and "Popcorn Popping". We listen to those 2 songs all the way to daycare, all the way to Nannie's house and pretty much anywhere we go. She wants me to sing the whole time, but she hasn't quite got the words down yet. I am excited for the day she will sing with me.
This is where I would have put the cute picture of Xioxtl with her pig tails in her hair. Sorry for the picture less blog.
The word picture is great. No apologies needed.
ReplyDeleteYFU
-Ron
Such cute stories...I love hearing what she is coming up with. She is at one of the cutest ages and stages where she is putting sentences together. Isn't she so sweet? And who knew "popcorn" would ever be so popular?
ReplyDeleteVery cute post!