Saturday, January 31, 2009

My first attempt...


Well, here is my first attempt at a blog.

I will start with the name. Jeremy decided a couple years ago he thinks our family should have a new last name. The name Anderson is so common and I guess we are not. So when I asked him what he wanted our last name to be he said "The Magnificent". As we had this conversation with our friends, the name ended up sticking and since I will not agree to an actual name change, the nickname will have to do.
Xioxtl is 18 months old now and quite the character.

I guess this picture is inspired by Sylvia's hat day. Xioxtl loves the idea of hats, but will only wear them for about 30 seconds. This is a hat given to her for her birthday last July from her Aunt Larissa. We love to put this hat on her and try to get her to keep it on. She just looks so stinkin' cute in it.












Well, this blog is going to pretty much just be pictures of Xioxtl so I hope you all don't mind. I will try to keep it updated as much as possible and who knows, it might inspire me to take more pictures.

Here is a super cute picture of Xioxtl (and her baby her Auntie Alisha got her for Christmas) and her best friend Jada (with the baby Xioxtl got her for her 2nd birthday).


So here's to my first blog!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful job! Welcome to the blog world! (Sylvia will be especially happy - she is always asking for more pics of Xioxi.) I just love this little girl of yours. Looking at these pictures, she really looks more like a big girl and not so much of a baby any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and I am so glad you see that you have finally joined. It is soo fun to blog and now we can see cute pictures of your cute little Xioxi!! Love YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Xioxi's froggie hat! Too cute! Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for keeping us up to date. We sure love you and your family, and look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job. What a cute baby. I know Sylvia loves for everyone to be on board.

    ReplyDelete