One of my friends told me about his sister selling her hair, she got over $500 for 18 inches. So I did a little research and have 20 inches of hair on the market for $600 obo. Well I have talked to a couple of people who said they were interested, but so far no serious offers. It is supposed to sell better if it is still attached, but I am starting to get sick of the length. I haven't had a real hair cut in 6 1/2 years (although, I have loved the FREE trims my mom has given me). Here are a few pictures that are on my ad.
One of the websites was http://www.thehairtrader.com. There a couple women on there who have sold their hair for over $2000. CrAzY! My debate has been whether to cut it off and try to sell the ponytail until it sells or keep growing it and hoping it will sell sometime soon. So lets try a vote to get your opinion!
I like the front side better. You know, the side that shows your face.
ReplyDeleteUncle Ron
I love your beautiful hair and wish I had 600 dollars to buy it! I'm not sure what I would do with it but maybe I could get a weave and then I'd have to get it colored and then....
ReplyDeleteMan! It's like giving a mouse a cookie!
Good luck!
xoxo...Sylv
Wow... who knew people paied that kind of money for hair?! I would keep it growing until you got a serious offer. Maybe one more free trim to keep it healthy but definately keep it growing, it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI vote that your comfort is more important than money. After all - you'll still get money for the pony tail (maybe not as much). If you are fine having the long hair - keep it. If it's bugging you - cut it off. :)
ReplyDeleteRegardless of what you do, you'll still have the most important things: hubby, cute Xioxi, a nephew that loves you the most - you know, those type of things! hee hee