Saturday, February 28, 2009

Xioxtl's Customized Clothes

I want to show you how talented Jeremy is. He has great artistic abilities and is able to display his art on clothing. We all have many shirts created by him which is so much fun because they are definitely one of a kind. Every now and then I will buy some white onesies for Xioxtl and give them to Jeremy to print on. Here are some pictures of his latest creations.

A closer look




Front Back
Front Back
Jeremy printed on one of my suite jackets and I get compliments on it at work all day long! I love his creativity and I love getting new clothes (or just getting make overs on my current clothes). If you wear a plain shirt in front of him he will usually let you know he can put something on it for you, because clothing is Jeremy's canvas

4 comments:

  1. I want some shirts and onsies!! THOSE ARE AWESOME!!! Name your price sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has Jeremy thought about selling them on Etsy? I think he could do well...there is such a market for custom and handmade. Y'all check it out!! These are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so great! I love how he puts her name in the artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the coolest thing ever! He is a great artist!

    ReplyDelete