Sunday, December 6, 2009

10 weeks left!

With only 10 weeks left of pregnancy, I am in a bit of a panic about what is to come and if I will be ready. Lucky for me I have an amazing family who is willing to pitch in and help! Next week my mom and Alisha will be coming over to help me start Oden's room. It is currently the dog's room so there is some pretty good cleaning that will need to be done. I have been totally unmotivated, yet I am stressing about it not being done. No "nesting" yet, but hopefully it will come soon. Like I said, there is a lot to do and I am not really motivated.

We will have to clean out the room, move some storage stuff to the garage, paint, get the furniture in the room, get Xioxtl new furniture for her room. I will get some pics of Xioxtl's room and Oden's room when they are done (or at least started). I finally decided how I wanted to decorate Oden's room, but that just happened this last week.

I am loving the feeling of the baby moving. My doctor told me that he didn't think I would see the movement as much as I did with Xiox, because of the position of the placenta (kinda gross, sorry). I am so excited that I can just sit on the couch in the evening after work and watch my stomach move. It is sooo cool.

My hips still give me problems, but not as much as they used to. I have an awesome compression belt that keeps my hips together so they don't try to separate too much before they should. I have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far and am loving (almost) every bit of it.

Xioxtl still thinks she has a baby brother in her tummy and doesn't really grasp anything new is coming. Maybe the new room will help her out with that. She is doing better at potty training, and by better I mean she has started trying. She will wear pull-ups but is still refusing real panties. She definitely has a mind of her own! She will be 2 1/2 next month and she is always testing her boundaries, but she is so stinkin' cute. I love watching her learn new things daily and she says some pretty cute things too. She loves going to the store or to Nani and Papa's house and asks for both all the time. On Saturdays I take Xioxtl to The Little Gym and she LOVES it. Her favorite part is playing with the balls and the bubbles and getting stamps on her hands when she is done. She also likes to hang from the bars and play on the balance beam. I should try to get some pics next time someone else goes with us. She is such a joy!

So I guess I will blog again next week with some pics of the rooms and probably Xioxtl too. I may even take some pictures of my HUGE belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment