Here is the beginning of our Christmas tree. I know it is a little late to be just starting, but I am honestly shocked I am getting the tree up at all this year. Jeremy got the tree out of the garage for me and had it out and ready for decorating when I got home from my cookie exchange today. So far it has disco ball trimming and a Darth Vader Santa topping the tree. What does Darth Vader have to do with Christmas? Nothing, however Jeremy is not a fan of Christmas and he keeps asking for a Darth Vader Tree Topper. It has been almost impossible to find. I found this bobble head, that I actually thought was an ornament and got it for him. He opened it up and we discovered there was a whole on the bottom of it, so we topped the tree with it. So to me Darth Vader at Christmas means I get to see a smile on my hubby's face. Xioxtl was so excited to see the tree that she started screaming and jumping up and down. I asked her what she saw and she squealed, "A Christmas Tree!"
Those are the only Christmas decorations up in the house (I was going to skip it this year), but I am so glad Jeremy decided to get the tree out, because Xioxtl was so excited to see it. 5 days left to Christmas and that is all we have up, but it's a start.
*Oden's room isn't even close to being done, but we painted the walls with the base color.


No comments:
Post a Comment