Monday, January 25, 2010

Here are the Bedrooms

A couple posts ago, I showed the ships up close, well here is what the room looks like now. It is finished! The curtains just came in last week and we got them hung on Sunday. What do you think?



If you saw Xioxtl's baby room by picture or in person, the  
furniture should look familiar.  It was all in her room up until a couple weeks ago. Now she has a big girl bed (thanks to Nani) and a new dresser (thanks to Grandma Ronda) and she has more room to play, not to mention she has her tent in her room. The painting and decorating was all done before Xioxtl was born, but here is what the room looks like now. This is a picture of most of the room, but it doesn't show the dresser, the closet or her cute IKEA rug.



I am so excited about how both of the rooms turned out and I am excited they are both DONE!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you put these together. They look so good. And now I just want to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rooms are so cute! I LOVE them! GREAT Job! Good Luck with the new baby! I am super happy and excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out great! Love it...so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, love the viking ships! my kids liked them too. Cant wait to see all 3 or 4 of you in a few weeks. baptism is on the 13th at 2:00 in the columbia village bldng. You might be busy having a baby then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those rooms are so cute. I am impressed that you got them finished before the baby is born, Stetson turns one this month and I am just barely getting around to hanging the pictures on the walls.

    ReplyDelete