She kept saying her famous phrase, “NO! I NO WANT IT! NO! NO! I NO WANT IT!”
After she calmed down we went to wipe her tears away and found some goop in her eye. We wiped it away and it came back. We wiped it away again and it came back. So I started the dreaded eye drops.
We were very sad to call and cancel with Tac, Jen and Jeremy’s mom Ronda, but would hate to spread nasty pink eye around especially to the kids Emma, Xzavier and Seth.
*The next photos may not be for the squeamish
Once she settled down and we got the eye drops in her, she was actually pretty excited about the purse, the necklace and then shoes. We all decided to try on the pretty earrings.
Since we ended up staying home for the evening Xioxtl and I went on a walk while Jeremy cooked dinner. We ate and watched a movie and called it a night. It wasn't what I was hoping for, but it still turned out pretty good (minus the pinkeye).
Happy Easter!
Are you referring to your shark steamer? If so, I'm in love with my....seriously! I don't know how anyone can live without one! So fun to see your cute fam and be in touch after a trillion years (ok you're not that old and neither am I).
ReplyDelete