Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I sold my hair for $350 and got it cut today!! My camera is broken so we had to use the camera on my phone, which is handy but doesn't take the best pics.



My before and after shot.


Here are some more views





Like it?

Jeremy was really cute! When I got home he said, "Better be careful, my wife might come home
and catch me with my new hot girlfriend" then he told one of his friends, "I traded in my beautiful wife for this even more beautiful girlfriend."

He likes my hair both ways, but I bet it is nice to see something different. I am going to have to learn how to do my hair now. That's a little scary.

BTW

10 DAYS without SWEETS and still going strong!


And to top it all off...




Sorry, this is too cute not to post!

9 comments:

  1. Love, LOVE, LOVE the new do! What did Xioxi have to say about the new look on Mommy?

    I haven't been able to get my hair cut since february. Teri's back from maternaty leave, I really need to give her a call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W.O.W!!! I love the new hair!!! You look FANTASTIC.

    Way to GO on the sugar fast. Brilliant!!

    And...I think for Mother's Day you need to send the picture of Xioxtl to MPIX and get a print on canvas. That is an adorable and amazing picture. So sweet and it all goes so fast.

    Congratulations on selling your hair, new haircut, and sans sugar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're hair looks SO GOOD! And I'm on day 3 of no sugar. It's harder than I thought it would be, but you're giving me hope. Yeah for being healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cut! And how awesome to get some extra cash for it! I love that picture of Xioxi too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair cut Kristen. I loved your long hair too but this is a really cute change. Good luck with the flat iron styling. To me it's a nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! $350.00 I started growing out mine hair out today! I hope I look as good as you when mine reaches your short length on my way to the big bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your new do!!! It looks Fab-U-lous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks great! I love it.
    You are stronger than me. 10 days without sweets?! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks GREAT!!!!! I love it!! Do you Feel so free!!

    ReplyDelete