I can't believe it has been SEVEN years since that HOT evening in July! The one we made all of our family and friends suffer through in dark clothing baking in the sun. That's right I am talking about our wedding! What kind of cruel people would have an outdoor wedding in late July and have most of our wedding party wear navy blue? Jeremy and I that's who! However, I do think it was a beautiful ceremony. Everyone that pitched in did such an amazing job, we were so grateful to have so many talented and giving people pitch in.
Since then, we have moved to Vegas and back, bought a home and the best thing yet, we had Xioxtl. Wow this 7 years has gone by quickly, Jeremy always says it feels like 6 months. When I start listing all the things we have done in our marriage he decides its more like 2 years. Just to disagree, I tell him, "Yeah right, seems more like TEN!" In reality, it really only seems like 5.
We still get along very well and have a lot of fun together. I love him so much and am very thankful for him everyday. Jeremy is such a great husband and father, he takes great care of both Xioxtl and I.
Congrats! 7 years is a big deal. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary (on the 24th). It was a hot day - but what a great ceremony! I remember it more than the heat. Love and kisses! Lish
ReplyDelete