Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Estoy Embarazada!

So the Magnificent3 will have to find a new blog site, because we will now be the Magnificent4!


Today we had our 13 week appointment (12 weeks and 6 days) and everything is looking good. The baby looks healthy! We got to see the baby open it's mouth and drink some amniotic fluid. It was actually pretty cool. We also saw the fluid in the stomach and urine in the bladder.


Sorry for keeping it secret for so long, but we just wanted to make sure we past the most dangerous stage. Since we are in the clear now, there will probably be many blogs about this pregnancy and still more about Xioxtl.




Great alien shot, huh! I like that you can see the brain. I usually have a pretty week stomach, so the fact that I was intrigued by the amniotic fluid drinking and the brain is a pretty big thing.

Baby Magnificent is due February 11th. My mom says February 12th which is Aunt Winona's birthday and if I am late like last time, Nana may have to share her birthday on the 17th. I am really hoping that this baby will come on time (even if it is my mom's version of on time) but we don't really want the baby to share it's day with Valentine's Day. With our luck we will be pushing til the last minute like last time :) That is ok though, we will really be fine with any day this baby makes it's debut as long as it is healthy.


Next appointment Glucose test... Hello orange drink! Does it seem early to anyone? Glucose test at 17 weeks? I thought it was later, but I may have amnesia already from the last pregnancy.

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am doing cheerleader flips for you. How exciting. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is way cool - I had no idea. Congrats! You guys make the cutest babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so so so so very excited for you! Congratulations and we look forward to more baby posts mixed in with Xioxi!

    Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super awesome! I was wondering the other day when I say you but I try not to ask cause well ya know. Anyway...I think a Feb 12th maybe is the best day EVER!

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so my spanish isn't very good. I was trying to figure out what you were embarassed about. Congrats.

    -Uncle Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kristin! How are you feeling? Hopefully pass the morning sickness. Are you finding out the gender?

    ReplyDelete
  7. PHEW! I'm so glad the word is finally out! It's been a long 10 weeks of not saying anything. :) YIPEE!!! I'm going to be an auntie to another Anderson Baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO EXCITING! Congratulations! We wish you the best with this little tiny!

    ReplyDelete