We had a pretty great weekend this week. It started out pretty rough with a sick little Xiox. She had a fever all Friday and just wanted to cuddle with Mom. It was pretty sad, but I have to admit I loved the cuddle time. Her fever broke by bedtime and she was ready to go when she woke up at 7:45 Saturday morning. Yuck!
We just signed up for The Lil Gym and went to the first class on Saturday morning. Xioxtl played and played and didn't really pay attention to the lessons. Oh well, I promised her play time and that is what she got. She was most excited about some flower stamps they put on her hands after class. She wanted to show them to her Daddy so we drove to McU's. While we were there Jeremy showed us the new automatic press machine. It is about half the size of the last one and it fits in the print shop instead of the garage out back! Jeremy is pretty excited to have new toys at work. (Sylv, he should be on Esty by the end of the week b/c his brother is going to get him set up. I will keep you posted).
Next, Xioxtl and I went to a baby blessing for my friend Chandra's baby Ava. Ava is 7 months old and was sealed to Chandra and Jordan which was followed by the blessing and a luncheon. I got to see some friends from high school I have been in contact with recently. It was really exciting. I have to say that Chandra is absolutely amazing. I haven't had contact with her (or any other friends from High School for a while) so it was great to see her. She has adopted twin boys (I think they are about 22-23 months old), Ava who, like I said is 7 months and now Chandra pregnant with a fourth child. 4 kids under the age of 2 1/2! Can you believe it...like I said, she is AMAZING!
Today Xioxtl and I went to church with Mom and then to her house to help clean dad's bathroom. I got a lot of veggies from the garden and may make more salsa and attempt zucchini bread. Then we went to Kuna for dinner with Jeremy's Mom, Aunt Linnie and brother TJ.
This week I will be getting ready for a busy weekend. Xioxtl will be a flower girl in our friend's wedding on Saturday morning and later that evening we will have 2 receptions to attend. Sunday will be a recoup day and Monday will be spent packing. Tuesday I will be flying to Vegas for a quick trip for another friend's wedding on 09/09/09. This trip is the first trip I will have taken without Xioxtl since she was born! It makes me a little sad to think of being away from her. Jeremy is a great dad though so I am not worried at all, plus we have such a great support system with my family and Jeremy's mom near by. I know if he needs a break they will all be very willing to pitch in.
On to other things. I am 16 weeks pregnant now and everything is going well. The sickness is GONE! My hips are starting to bother me pretty badly, from Xioxtl's delivery, but I am going to the doc on Wednesday and will be asking for suggestions. They are pretty sore and have a tendency to lock up on me if I sit in one place for too long. I am keeping my fingers crossed (already) that I won't have to do the walker thing again after this baby.
This week the fair was in town and I was able to get one of my favorite things, COTTON CANDY! Xioxtl is pretty excited about it too! I got the huge bag so it could last us a while and by that I mean a couple days with the 2 of us eating it.
I don't think I will have any updates at least until I get home from Vegas and then it will probably take me another week before I post anything about it. Fair Warning!
Dang it I was going to go to the luncheon but I was confused where it was at so I just left while they were doing pics at the temple. Oh well! Chandra's family is SO stinking cute I can hardly stand it.
ReplyDelete