Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weddings


This is Justin and Kim and a "Prom Picture" of Jeremy and I. Here are some other pictures from Justin and Kim's wedding. Xioxtl was one of the flower girls and doesn't she look cute? The wedding reception was a lot of fun! We had a great dinner, got to take lots of pictures and got to see some Roller Derby. The reception was at the Grove Hotel and Kim had a "changing room" which ended up being a suite that was attached to the Qwest Arena. Usually they have hockey and indoor football there, but on this fine day, they had Roller Derby. A couple of us went and caught the last little bit and the Treasure Valley Roller Girls beat Salt Lake City Girls 208 to 58. I was intrigued and may have a hobby to look into after I have this baby.



The wedding in Las Vegas happened to be in a little chapel on the strip. I was so excited to find that out!



This is my friend Desiree, her new husband Eric and the kids, Deon, Daisy, Roxy and Romeo. What a cute family! This was my first time back in Vegas since we moved 4 years ago and I came home sick. Gotta love it! I am calling it my parting gift. Desiree and her family were so great. They are very hospitable and very nice. It was great to see them all again.

We get to find out the sex of our new little baby next Wednesday, so I am interested to know what your opinions are. I have been having a lot of dreams about a little girl and last night I had a dream about a little boy. I was almost sure it was going to be a girl, but now I just am not sure anymore. What do you think, boy or girl? I will let you all know next week.

I have a couple of other cute pictures that I will post a little later of Xioxtl and her Daddy.

3 comments:

  1. I say twins - one boy and one girl! HA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheating! The ultra sound only shows 1 baby. That means you need to choose one. Nice try though Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS on the soon to be new family member! What exciting and great news!!! I can not get over how much your little girl looks like you. She is too cute. I hope you are feeling well and wishing you all the best for a good pregnancy and healthy baby!
    Best Wishes and Smiles from the Bay!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete