Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Anderson

This is another blog without a picture, my camera battery is low and the image won't transfer over correctly from the camera on my phone. Since I am a very big fan of instant gratification, I am posting the news...picture less.

Baby Anderson is..................

a BOY!

His name (we picked out a couple years ago actually) is Oden Arza Anderson. Oden is the Norse God of War and Arza is my Grandpa. We think it is a pretty strong boy name and we are excited about that.

Everything looked good on the ultra sound and there was no sign of any problems. The baby's profile, spine, head, brain and heart (along with everything else) looked great. I am excited to start the process on his room and I have a couple ideas already. So those of you that live close better watch out, because you might get recruited. At first I was hoping it was a girl so I didn't have to go shopping, but now I am looking forward to hand me downs from Alisha and going shopping to decorate for a BOY. I am thinking moons and stars or a field with a tractor. I still have 4 more months to figure it out, so I have plenty of time to make a decision.

When I got home from work today, Jeremy asked Xioxtl where her brother is and she pointed to her tummy and said, "Right Here." She really has no idea of what is going on, but she is so cute faking it!

Hopefully I will be able to get some of the ultra sound pictures posted soon. We have a good profile picture and some cute pictures of the baby's feet.

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YEAH a BOY!!!!! How fun. I hope everything continues to well for you and you both mommy and baby are happy and healthy. BEST WISHES and SMILES from the Bay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so FABULOUS!! Boys are so different from girls. It is amazing and great to experience both. I've seen some really really cute nursery ideas out there in the blogosphere. I'll try to send them your way.

    Grandpa would be SO elated to have a little namesake {though, of course he would want him called by Arza...heeheeehee}. Nice tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited for you. Little boys are so much fun! I will for sure dig through all my newborn stuff (Ty is already grown out....sad) and bring some at Christmas??? I am back in Boise from Dec 13-the mon after christmas so we will have to play big time! I really am so happy for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey congrats! I have no idea who the Norse God is, I've never heard of this. But I think I'm going to look up more info. :) And I agree, I think his name is a strong name. Glad to hear everything is going well thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff knew right away who your little boy is being named after and he loves the name and wants to steal it. :)

    ReplyDelete