Sunday, October 4, 2009

JEREMY IS ON ETSY

Jeremy is finally on Etsy with some (a lot) of help from his brother TJ. I told him to put some of his onesies out there too. He has some pretty cool stuff. Go check it out! The link is www.jrok.etsy.com (or you can look to the left of my page and there is a link there).

2 comments:

  1. Link please {or at least his shop name...is it his name?}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin!! Steph told me like a month ago that you had a blog, I had no idea, so she said she was going to send me a link to your blog, but hadn't had a chance. So I have been trying to find your blog by going to other blogs. Anyway,I have been looking for you!! I am so glad you wrote on mine so I could find you! It was so good to see you in August, thank you so much for coming. I feel like my time in Boise is always way to short, so hopefully, as soon as Jordan graduates in a year (starting Dec. will be our year countdown) We will come back and live there!!

    ReplyDelete